Oak Knoll Winery Charitable Giving
Oak Knoll is committed to supporting organizations in our local community. We donate to causes that fit our Mission of Charitable Contributions and set aside a fixed amount of wine and VIP Tour Certificates annually to support these causes.
Our Mission of Charitable Contributions
Oak Knoll Winery has chosen to support a number of causes that are near and dear to our hearts. Oak Knoll donates to a range of charitable organizations but the focus is our dedication toward causes of promoting and supporting the needs of children, cancer research, awareness, and patient support and improving our local community.
Please review our guidelines below. If your organizations meets the criteria of our Mission of Contribution, we invite you to submit an applications using the Charitable Donation Request form.
We only consider donation request that have been submitted using our Charitable Donation Request form.
In the event that we are unable to grant your request, or if your organization does not meet our guidelines, we invite you to submit a request for special pricing for 501(c)3 organizations.
Guidelines for charitable contribution:
- Oak Knoll is only able to donate to non-profit 501(c)3 organizations.
- Preference will be given to the organizations which closely fit our charitable mission.
- Requests for door prizes for parties, class reunions and other types of events WILL NOT be granted.
- Oak Knoll will not deliver donated items. Items must be picked up at the winery tasting room (Monday – Friday, 11am – 4pm) or arrange for shipping at your cost.
- We do not have items to contribute to schools drug and alcohol free parties.
Open the Charitable Donation Request form
Open the request for special pricing form