Tasting Room Protocols
HOURS OF OPERATION: Wednesday thru Sunday 11am – 4pm.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
Our Team has created a service plan that allows for comfort and enjoyment while ensuring best practices for safety and mandatory physical distancing. There are a few adjustments we would like to call to your attention:
- Reservations are required. You can call us at 503-648-8198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, for a reservation. Reservations are on the hour every hour and are limited to 45 minutes. Tastings will start at 11am and the last seating will be at 3pm.
- Seating arrangements have been reconfigured to ensure safe distancing between parties.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings while not seated at their tables.
- Groups are capped at SIX people total (including non-tasters, children, etc. Children MUST stay seated with their parents.)
- There will be no tastings at the bar, all tastings will be seated.
- Tastings, glass pours or bottle purchases will only allow for a 45-minute experience to allow us to accommodate all reservations.
- Outside food is allowed at this time.
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please delay your visit.