2020 ROSE VISION
Yes, even with COVID-19 Portland Rose Festival is still a part of the community just in a different way. Many events have been virtual, some as memories aired on FOX12, and more events still planned for this summer.
The annual artist label collector series wines were chosen back in January, the winner Elizabeth Zimmerman is a second-time winner with a label depicting the vision of life through a kaleidoscope with all shapes and colors blending and fitting together in beautiful harmony. Each bottle is individually numbered just like a piece of fine art.
Limited bottlings of Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and Rose` of Pinot Noir are available only at the tasting room. Click here to order online for shipping, or call the winery to purchase your series.
We are so excited to welcome you ALL back to our tasting room Thursday, June 4th.
Our hours will continue to be Wednesday thru Sunday 11am – 4pm.
Our Team has created a service plan that allows for comfort and enjoyment while ensuring best practices for safety and mandatory physical distancing. There are a few adjustments we would like to call to your attention:
- Reservations are required. You can call us at 503-648-8198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, for a reservation. Reservations are on the hour every hour and are limited to 45 minutes. Tastings will start at 11am and the last seating will be at 3pm.
- Seating arrangements have been reconfigured to ensure safe distancing between parties and utilizing outdoor space as much as possible.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings while not seated at their tables.
- Groups are capped at eight people total (including non-tasters, children, etc. Children will need to stay seated with their parents.)
- There will be no tastings at the bar, all tastings will be seated.
- Tastings, glass pours or bottle purchases will only allow for a 45-minute experience to allow us to accommodate all reservations.
- No outside food is allowed at this time.
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please delay your visit.